Author: watermelon85

should a girl love the boy have betrayed her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-28 23:23:47 |Display all floors

SA you don't need a pic..... just picture me in your mind...

Laughing my ass off....

Anyhow back to the topic... I guess it depends on the individual... most here say to dump the fool... but I think it's not that easy...

I think if a guy cheats or not depends on how happy he is in the relationship...

From what I understand chinese guys having a mistress is a fairly common thing... I wonder how many wives cheat on their husbands?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 23:37:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by watermelon85 at 2006-11-2 20:24
My boy friend and I are far away from each other, though we've been lovers for 4 years, but  finally , love
between failed to overcome the cruel reality, he betrayed me in the ...

no one is perfect,he/she will always keep making mistakes,but i think love can tolerate everything especially  when you have a family,have babies.it's not just a love,it's more responsible,absolutely,you two just is bf/gf,it's easy for you both to say goodbye without any hesitation,but after that,how will you handle a new relationship?meet a new guy/gal,find him/her betrayed,damp him/her?get hurt again?keep in the circle again?

if you really love him so much just like you said,i think you should talk to him about your relationship, and if he said yes,he still love you,but just do that coz he was alone and felt horny,just take it,coz it's man's character,really natural.it's not easy if you both are so far away.so the best way is taking it if you both still fall in love,or let him go and find a new relationship,anyway,good luck....
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 08:47:11 |Display all floors
it is true that no one is perfect...but we can work towards being perfect....

People do make mistakes...but they shouldnt keep making the same mistakes...besides there are some mistakes that we can avoid...likecheating on our spouse...!!

Love is generous...but this doesnt mean love can tolerate everything...this doesnt work in my life...

If my spouse cheats in my marriage...i can walk away ... he is the one that being irresponsible...he should pay for it...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 09:59:02 |Display all floors
pfft no one is perfecT?! you are forgetting about me =D LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 05:11:52 |Display all floors
DT....no one is perfect...accept the reality!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 09:40:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-29 08:47
it is true that no one is perfect...but we can work towards being perfect....

People do make mistakes...but they shouldnt keep making the same mistakes...besides there are some mistakes that we  ...

I just say everyone always keep mistakes,it doesnt mean that keeping making same mistakes.even if someone keeps making same mistakes.I think it's natural,coz everyone has his/her own character,so you cant avoid to keep making same mistakes even though you know it's immoral,illeagal or something else.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 13:42:29 |Display all floors
i dont think it is normal to keep making the same mistake....i think only people with no self-control or stupid would make the same mistake again n again....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.