Views: 18177|Replies: 69

should a girl love the boy have betrayed her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-2 20:24:09 |Display all floors
My boy friend and I are far away from each other, though we've been lovers for 4 years, but  finally , love
between failed to overcome the cruel reality, he betrayed me in the college  where he studies in ,  but I am
traped  in whether I should forgive and accept him, because in my heart I still love him.

[ Last edited by watermelon85 at 2006-11-2 08:28 PM ]
angel.jpg
angel.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 20:34:05 |Display all floors
why not find another one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 21:37:49 |Display all floors
can a guy love a girl who is overseas. most guys would simply love another girl while his girlfriend is overseas. this is how we see it in america.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 21:40:13 |Display all floors
Kick his ass.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 21:47:59 |Display all floors
Get a better one and prove that you can live better without him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 04:29:37 |Display all floors
can you forgive him honestly ? I would not nor could I , he has broken your trust , how important is trust to you in your relationship ? will this be the last time this will happen over there ? I think not he has proved his weakness and it is a weakness that will stay with him , this is one time when you must listen to your brain as much as you are listening to your heart , know that the pain will go away regardless of your decision :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 05:28:55 |Display all floors

sorry girl.....

but i really think that you should kick him where it hurts the most........
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.