Author: johnyou

One Night Stand…a Fatal Blow to Your Marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-2 10:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-11-2 09:57
I think the man is overstingy,just one night,one night!
I think no big deal with faith,
you know we can't control ourself sometimes,
ESP we face some attarctive guyz in front  of us!
haha,My po ...

the man was a very devoted hubby after marriage, he worked around to earn bread for the family.., and the wife was his whole world, he couldn't afford to lose his whole world..., he wanna the lady 100% his..., he didn't wanna see anybody lay a single finger on her..., it's probably not quite normal to think and behave like that..., but 'that's what he is...,' he told reporters...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:11:21 |Display all floors
I think transgender is his( may be her is better) first choice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:13:28 |Display all floors
look..he is bein faithful and loyal and devoted himself to the marriage..but this doesnt mean she needs to do the same..this world is unfair...so you shall live with it..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:23:20 |Display all floors
he stayed faithful to her, and he expected her to do the same in return..., he knows the world is unfair, but he wanna do his share to correct the unfairness..., he knows he world probably fail in achieving the goal, he still wanna keep trying..., he said that was why he had to divorce her...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:23:40 |Display all floors
life sux then you die, or life is like a s*%t sandwhich the more bread you have the less s*%t you have to eat :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-11-2 10:11
I think transgender is his( may be her is better) first choice!

that sounds like a good idea...!  but it'll cost him a fortune to do that...!  maybe he can seek donations..., it works sometimes...! let's wish him good luck...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:30:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-11-2 10:23
life sux then you die, or life is like a s*%t sandwhich the more bread you have the less s*%t you have to eat :)

u sound a bit pessimistic about life..., it's not the attitude u took toward life..., what happened to u, spooky? i hope it's not my story that plunges u into a kind of depression that u experienced and suffered from in the past...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.