Author: johnyou

One Night Stand…a Fatal Blow to Your Marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-2 09:49:39 |Display all floors
well, she shouldnt even let her husband to know..it is immoral to have ons after marriage...she shouldnt even have had it...if she did..she shouldnt let others find it out..so...conclusion she is an unfaithful and stupid woman..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:54:56 |Display all floors
u'll experience some changes both mentally and physically after having ons..., sometimes it's not so easy to hide it from yr bubby/ wife even though u tried hard to do it..., it's the first time u do it...u know!!!  u can't be an expert in that before gaining some 'experiences'...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:56:18 |Display all floors
so I guess he has had to go to thailand to get a strapadicktome :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:57:50 |Display all floors
well, ons shall be easy..cos there is no love involved..i think the dangerous is to have an affair..like a mistress...who u see on a regualr base..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:57:54 |Display all floors
I think the man is overstingy,just one night,one night!
I think no big deal with faith,
you know we can't control ourself sometimes,
ESP we face some attarctive guyz in front  of us!
haha,My poor opinion, for no such experience!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:00:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-11-2 09:56
so I guess he has had to go to thailand to get a strapadicktome :)

Does it really work? the man's been seeking across the nation for an effective treament that can make him a real man again...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 10:02:25 |Display all floors
i dont think its gonna work...about few weeks ago..i read an article about reconstruct penis for a chinese man .. but...it didnt work ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.