Views: 4431|Replies: 31

One Night Stand…a Fatal Blow to Your Marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-2 09:26:32 |Display all floors
How severe a negative impact does a one night stand have on your marriage ?

A man divorced his wife after finding out she had a one night stand with a stranger, the wife felt so sorry for the agony she brought to her hubby that she did what she could to compensate for what had happened, imploring him for forgiveness. Considering the possible further hurt their daughter might suffer from their irresponsible 'deeds', the man agreed that the woman lived with him for one year…, but this preposterous practice they adopted planted the 'hatred' seed of the succedent tragedy: one evening, after having the sexual intercourse with her former hubby, the woman took up a knife and cut off his root (penis). Asked why she did it, the woman said she can't tolerate him having affairs with several women, and by cutting off his prick, she is able to keep him by her side for the rest of his life….!

The story sounds absurd, but it's what happened in real life…!!!
What do you guys think of one night stand, and how severe a impact do you think it has on yr marriage life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:28:12 |Display all floors
honestly....do guys really have so much time for ons after marriage?? they shall live under a lot of pressure which is from work, family, himself..etc...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:35:09 |Display all floors
but it's the one night stand the woman had that leads to the ruin of their marriage...! the man thought he had the right to choose his on life after devoicing his wife...!

as a lady, can u explain the motive the lady had behind her cruel 'murder'? i call it a murder, as the man has to live the rest of his life like a eunuch..., which, for a man, is like living in hell...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:40:19 |Display all floors
let me get this story right that..the woman slept with someone, and the hubby found out, so the hubby slept with some other women, and the wife chopped off the penis??

well...if thts the story..i think the wife is a fool...by cutting off his penis does nothing to the marriage..the scar is always there...thats why people have to think carefully before they risk their marriage and loved ones...if they do risk..they shall do it secretly..not let others know....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:42:00 |Display all floors
sounds like loraine bobbet :) me personaly I know that if a woman cheated on me as has happened in the past there is no forgiveness, no chance whatsoever , but thats just me I don't have an unfaithful bone in my body, I would never cheat so is it too much to ask that she stay faithful ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:44:57 |Display all floors
well...it seems most women are unfaithful???...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:48:01 |Display all floors
that's right...but the man didn't have any affairs with any ladies before they divorced...! it's the lady that had a one night stand within their marriage life, which , u know, is really intolerable for men...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.