Author: michelwish

<Prison Break>Wentworth Earl Miller!--A male star who makes me excite [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-3 10:03:49 |Display all floors
Um......... But the negetive of this TV series in my opicoin is it  fills with violence , sometimes it  really  makes me tense and scare....   and  I think it's not fit for the teenagers to watch...  maybe some of you don't think so .

And  it exposes some political issues.... maybe this is one  reason why it was stopped to broadcast  for two weeks?
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 15:21:09 |Display all floors
In some degree,the teleplay is filled with violence ,but the topic ,in another way ,the spirit is love!
i was moved by the love they showed to their families! you will see, any person ,even T-bag,has something in his heart.
another thing that has moved me  is the willpower of micheal ,that is why i have loved him so deeply.
i 'm convinced that he is a good man!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.