Views: 3063|Replies: 2

Has anyone ever influenced you a lot but you don't stay in touch now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-1 12:40:14 |Display all floors
Yesterday I wrote an article as my assignment about the teacher that impressed me most. I wrote a long article and find that the teacher really left me an important impression. But I don't have his phone number, and I never said a word to him after graduation of senior high school.
Do you have a similar experience to me? Perhaps we can share it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 12:52:14 |Display all floors
yep my father once punched me in the mouth  when I was only a kid, that left an impression on me, then my mother used to beat me with a wooden spoon when I was just  a kid and that left an impression on me too, I chose not to keep in contact  with my father, and only tolerate my mother, I have had one positive experience when I was growing up,  living in different countries has made me more tolerant to different races of people and the ability to learn many languages. the rest has been all crap the only thing that varies is the depth.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 22:01:23 |Display all floors
Every so often I think of writing a letter to someone in my past and finding them to send it to them, but I never do. I feel guilty about it. There are 2 teachers from high school who impacted me. As an adult now, and a teacher myself, I know it'd be great for them to hear it. So why don't I? I don't know how to find them, I suppose I could try asking the school, huh? that's an obvious first step.

Darnit, thanks a lot, now I feel guilty again.

On the other hand, I DID write to a person I hadn't talked to in 10yrs. We were great friends, then something happened that caused us to not speak for  10 yrs, then finally I wrote to her. It was great. Since then we've visited each other & we now still email. Our lives are still paralleling each other even though we didn't know what the other was doing or planning. Weird, and cool.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.