Author: beaksw

Prison Break [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-3 17:00:52 |Display all floors

can't agree with you guys more

it's a teriffic show,well-organised and developed.(Thouth some guys still engage themselves in finding flaws~~~~~)I began to watch American shows to promote my English,but frankly,I don't think pb is a good textbook for English learners because the conversation is set in a certain atmosphere and usually expressed vaguely( i mean their voices~~).Yet,no matter what,it's a good piece of work in terms of TV series!
Other shows such as'Desperate Housewife' and some sitcoms including 'The war at home','Two men and a half' are very helpful for us to know more about ways of talking,haha,from my personal perspective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 15:49:45 |Display all floors
Because of that I dare not watch new American shows, or I will not pull myself out of the wonderful stories, I will be eager to watch more. ??
I think you can go on to watch more films!It's a pity if you don't feast it.
I agree with your opinions very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 16:54:23 |Display all floors

Prison Break actor Lane Garrison involved in deadly car crash

Associated Press

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. — A sport utility vehicle carrying Lane Garrison of TV's Prison Break and three teenagers struck a tree, killing a 17-year-old boy, police said.

Two 15-year-old girls inside the vehicle were also injured, one critically, during the late Saturday night accident, police said. Garrison, 26, had minor injuries.

The vehicle jumped a curb and hit a tree. Authorities were trying to determine who drove the SUV, which was registered to Garrison.

The boy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he died. His name was not released. The conditions of the girls were not immediately released.

Garrison, a Dallas native, plays Tweener on Fox's Prison Break. He has worked mainly in television, but appears in the upcoming film Shooter, which is due out next year.

Garrison's publicist, Catherine Olim, did not immediately return a phone call Sunday.
**********************************************************************************************

Some sort of bad news for Prison Break fans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 17:10:53 |Display all floors

Wentworth Miller

He, Wentworth Miller, is so young but he has got prostate problem.

Strange world...

Also bad news.
Wentworth Miller_prostate problem.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 15:07:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by billowsl at 2006-12-4 15:49
Because of that I dare not watch new American shows, or I will not pull myself out of the wonderful stories, I will be eager to watch more. ??
I think you can go on to watch more films!It's a pi ...

bad news!but did it effect the new publish of PB?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 15:08:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afri_simba at 2006-12-4 17:10
He, Wentworth Miller, is so young but he has got prostate problem.

Strange world...

Also bad news.

Maybe some nauseous person's production!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-28 12:34:45 |Display all floors

is Prison Break stopped?

is there anybody have any news about episode 14? I've been waiting for 3 weeks, can't find it anywhere

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.