Author: whirlingone

Do you guys usually have problem with your lesbian girlfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-1 16:51:36 |Display all floors
but i ever meet a gay. it is very sick.
he pretended to talk to me some minutes. then suddenly, he pawed my rear. oh, it was very painful and terrible memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 13:10:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2006-12-1 16:51
but i ever meet a gay. it is very sick.
he pretended to talk to me some minutes. then suddenly, he pawed my rear. oh, it was very painful and terrible memory.

Such unfortunate memory.........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 08:07:04 |Display all floors
your taste is special,i am not a girl ,and i am not a gay also,so i don't know how to answer your post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 08:48:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changcheng at 2006-12-1 14:49
That sounds like a strange question. First of all, why would a lesbian be a girlfriend to guys? Doesn't that go against the definition of lesbian?

lesbian girls have bisexuality,bibi girls have a sexual orientation to girl sex. maybe?
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 10:04:23 |Display all floors

Er...

Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-29 19:11
Pls to say opinions.:)

Ahem......um......no? but why would my lesbian girlfriend be interested in men? do you mean a woman who is sexually attracted to both men and women? Cause then  yeah I would be bugged....simply cause there is twice as many ways to loose your woman lol...kidding kinda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 11:22:41 |Display all floors
I dont really understand the original posters question.
Is the poster a girl, and is wondering if her friend, a female that is attracted to girls could be a problem?
Or is the poster a boy and is wondering if there is a potential problem with dating a girl that is a lesbian?

If you are a girl, and are wondering if it is ok to have a female friend that is a lesbian, sure, not a problem, as long as she respects your sexual preference and is just a friend.
If you a boy, well, then your gf is not really your gf, she is more of a sex budy, as I cannot imagine she would love you, while in real life she preferes other girls.

Need more details to comment better on this.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-19 06:28:11 |Display all floors
Never I do not have any lesbian friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.