Author: fiona1209

for bf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-28 23:30:52 |Display all floors

sinfulangel

Honestly, her list isn't that bad. She's not saying he has to be a gorgeous doctor with millions of dollars or anything; she wants him to be honest (which is a fair thing to want) and to live in her area (reasonable) and to have some hopes of reaching a high level of employment. The height requirement is maybe a little silly, but it's better than girls I've heard of who are 5'2" and refuse to date a guy less than 6' tall. So... it could be worse. A lot worse--trust me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 23:33:30 |Display all floors
sockymonkey...

i believe that everyone has a list for his/her potential partners..nth wrong with that..but i think its better to keep that list to urself instead posting it here..cos i just find it is silly and rude....cos am sure..she will change her mind after few dates...

i dont know...i am exhausted here..but couldnt fall asleep...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 00:29:58 |Display all floors
wow, i think 171cm is too short for u, u r kinda tall as a chinese gal, so i think at least 178cm, ~~ hahaah. well, it;s just what i propose, of course when u love someone u wont think about that too much~~~
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 08:26:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-28 18:27
you forgot to say how old you are :)

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 14:58:59 |Display all floors
Is it strange to say anything like that here? I cannot understand how this make sinfulangel could not fall asleep......
If you don't like it, it is none of your business, and just forget it.
Like what I said that different people have different points of view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:00:27 |Display all floors
and I have already written how old I am there la.. ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:04:54 |Display all floors
oh...a little girl with some attitude...oh....haahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.