Views: 8364|Replies: 29

for bf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-28 14:49:32 |Display all floors
I am a girl living and working in Shenzhen, who wants to find a boyfriend who is also in Shenzhen.
Here is the reuqirements and hope you don't mind.

1. Honesty is the basic requirement. Anyone who is not pls don't bother.
2. No need to be handsome, but should not be ugly, because I am not ugly.
3. I hope he has had a decision to work for himself some day, not always being an employee. I can work with him together. I like doing international trade, but will assist him no matter he is in the field or not.
4. No need to be rich man, because I am not a very beautitul girl who is with so many followers, but he'd better  have the willing  always hoping to achieving sth, not someone who just wants to work for three meals in a day, because I am not this kind of person.
5. I am 163cm tall, so he should be above 171 cm. I think it is strange to walk with someone who looks the same high with me.
6. It is good if he is also from Guangdong, same as me. Because I think people from different areas may have too different thought. It is not area discrimination.

If you agree with me, pls contact my QQ 451532148. Thank you so much.
Best regards,
dina

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 15:52:41 |Display all floors

good luck

Fiona, I admire your encourage to post this thread to look a bf. And I wish you can get your loved here by chance. Good luck to you!
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 16:45:22 |Display all floors
well..ur list is nth when compared to mine..but then again...other men have their list too..lol..so stay cool...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 17:06:34 |Display all floors
wish u find your love here .good luck  :)
angel by my side :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 18:23:05 |Display all floors
yes, I know. Thank you for all of you la... hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 18:27:16 |Display all floors
you forgot to say how old you are :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 19:03:06 |Display all floors
love should be around.
distance will be the gap for a love.
try to find someone beside you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.