Author: mryankee

like a girl but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-30 07:19:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mryankee at 2006-10-29 06:51 AM
i am from usa. we look after ourselves first. i will be nice to her as friends but if she wants to love me then it is not my problem.

how can i be nice to her without going over the top, withou ...

The bottom line is that girls want to have fun.  So have fun!!  You need to do some activities together.  What are her interests?  Buy her flowers.  A good way to explore options is say something like "I hope I am not being to forward, but.....".

Good luck!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 08:53:24 |Display all floors
don't be so silly as to take her 'gesture' as a sign of showing love..., u know she still loves her bf in China..., and she's a chinese girl...! how much do u know about a chinese girl and the culture in which she was brought up...! dont take any silly actcions before u can tell for sure u understand her real motive...!

living such a long distance away from home, i feel she's just trying to find a partner to keep her company so that she will be getting over this period of loneliness which any person of her like in such a situation will experience...! she is in no way seeking the relationship u expect...! wake up from yr daydream!  

what i said may sound a bit unkind and tart, but it's for yr good...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 09:46:17 |Display all floors

Why not respect her feelings?

Of course you can be friend her and there is nothing wrong with fancying her..afterall we are all human. But you probably don't know the circumstances in which she fell in love with the guy in China and how long and strong it is! How dependent emotionally they are on each other.  I know you quoted somewhere you take care of yourself first...but showing a bit of respect for her existing relationship must be a GOOD thing! She may change her mind as time passes as i too think long distance relationships can be very challenging so in future she may break up and you would have the chance..just make your feelings known now without pressuring her or instigating a break up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 10:33:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-10-29 10:55
Don't interfere. She has a boyfriend who she likes/loves. Anyway, if she's willing to cheat on him to be with you, who's to say she won't cheat on you later to be with someone else? There are many  ...

same idea.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 11:08:43 |Display all floors
she isn't cheating. she will only cheat if he does not break up with boyfriend first.

how can i become nice to her without scaring her away?

david jones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 11:23:24 |Display all floors
Be a friend. That's what you are, right? Friends don't break up other friends' relationships.

If you take a risk and start flirting with her, she might flirt back. But she probably won't break up with her boyfriend for you. And if she does, like I said, how do you know she won't do the same thing to you later--dump you for the next nice guy who flirts with her?

The best thing to do is have respect for her relationship. If she ends it later, then you can make a move, but not before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 13:36:36 |Display all floors
U dont need anything to be done but just follow ur heart and tell the girl wht ur feeling
Probably tell her ur feeling toward her and let her make the choice.
U know it is better to know her attitude than anything else

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.