Author: mryankee

like a girl but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-28 16:42:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mryankee at 2006-10-28 17:21
she did put her leg right next to mine while we was at a restaurant, and tend tap my knee with hers for a short time, not too hard, but it was noticeable, to me anyway.

what would this indicate? ...

well..i think she is interested in u probably..lol..i guess she might want to flirt with u cos she is alone in the states without bf...

i dont know what it will go..but i guess nothing wrong to have a fling..at least..have a bit of fun while bf is not next to her....

i hope ur handsome though..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 16:44:29 |Display all floors
how long has she been in the states?/

look....i think if shes gonna stay in teh states long enough while her bf wont b able to come .. then you have plenty of time to develop something serious with her....but kindly advice..sometimes..girls in her situation..just want to have a bit of fun...not really serious...she just want to have a bit of fun...well..fun...but i doubt whether she will dump her bf for a new man...well..it depends how charming you are...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 17:19:37 |Display all floors
she been in U.S.A for just over year, got just over a year to go before graduation
i am handsome
how can i turn the fun into her lovin' me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 23:03:49 |Display all floors
well..only u can help urself...u will find a way...bein honest..sincere...caring..loving..she will know tht...

you still have lots of chances...i am not her...i am not sure whether she believes in long distance love..if she does..then u have no chance..but i always think when two lovers are in different countries..the relation will fade away as time goes by.....so....u have chance...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 09:14:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mryankee at 2006-10-28 12:34
hi

i like  friend of mine but she got boyfriend. we both in new york city united states. her boyfriend is in china. she is from china also study in america.

i like her and like her be my girl ...

take her out for a nice and romantic diner...get her JUST little bit of drunk, and take her to bed after...

I hope you'll succeed in !
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 10:37:19 |Display all floors
chinese like to do things as a group. if taking them out one on one then it's very personal.

she has a boyfriend already so she could very conservative and worried what her friends will say if she dated a guy in USA.

how should i approach this without doing much risk?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 10:45:05 |Display all floors
" what have you planned for weekend?'

"not really...."

"how about we go.....and do....and then.....and...."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.