Author: tmphgt

Questions for chinese_yang from tmpght [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-29 15:14:07 |Display all floors

Dear yang ....

Originally posted by chinese_yang at 29-10-2006 07:01 AM
are you suggesting that you are civil?

Yes, especially in this thread. This thread is about your opinion and my opinion.

after you have drafted your misleading "unimportant"  "questions" for me to "answer" which is the your planned way of conducting the attacks?

I never said the questions are important. The questions are not misleading, they are about things you and I have discussed or mentioned.

I am worried that you feel threatened by these questions. I have given my answers.

did I say that your questions would be answered, but necessarily your way. the reason that your "questions" would be answered would not because that you deserve my attention. time to give your systematicaloly conducted simple but sophisticated, unfailing criminal attacks a STOP.

I really have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to explain what these “systematicaloly conducted simple but sophisticated, unfailing criminal attacks” are then please do.

by the way, did you object the monarchy of your country?

I have no time for the monarchy. I have stated this before. Please explain what relevance this has to your answers.

you tried to play down the significance of your criminal plans which have caused the deaths of millions of innocents, didn't you?

What are you talking about yang? What are “my” criminal plans?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are talking about the Iraq War?

Point 1: I have explained my views on the current Iraq War. Please point out where you think I support the reasons for the war.

Point 2: the Iraqis are killing each other. Can you explain you solutions to the Iraq situation? That is why I asked some of the questions here. I am interested in how you would resolve the Iraq situation.

btw, the "person" who have raised the "questions" as you did is by NO means civil.

Just answer the questions and then prove I am not civil.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:17:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 29-10-2006 07:09 AM
I'll come in when I consider it is the appropriate time.

What is wrong with now?

My answers took very little time to write.

I don't want the other readers (look at how many views this thread has had) to think you are avoiding the questions (That is a joke, in case you are unsure).

Lighten-up yang, don't assume everyone is out to attack you. They are not :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:22:31 |Display all floors

tmphgt,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 29-10-2006 07:22 AM
mine is opinion, and yours are attacks. your questions are misleading.

Yes, I want your opinion :)

Later, please explain why each question is an attack and please explain why each question is misleading.

just keep this thread up so that I can find it easily. deal.

I have done the questions, given my answers, over to you now :)

just coming back. have a good rest now.

Indeed - have a nice afternoon/evening. The clock have gone back 1 hour here so I get a longer rest this morning :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:30:22 |Display all floors
just coming back. have a good rest now. even though you can't sleep.

Eh?

It is 7:30am - but since the clocks went back 1 hour last night, my body clock says 8:30am. So I am awake at my normal time. I sleep very well, thank you.

I never post here at 4:00am

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:44:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-29 17:28
Indeed - have a nice afternoon/evening. The clock have gone back 1 hour here so I get a longer rest this morning ...

Yeah, and we've just lost an hour over here, so I'm a bit out of sync today.

Originally posted by chinese_yang at 2006-10-29 17:01
....did I say that your questions would be answered, but necessarily your way. the reason that your "questions" would be answered would not because that you deserve my attention. time to give your systematicaloly conducted simple but sophisticated, unfailing criminal attacks a STOP.

Yang, just settle down a bit, take a deep breath and have a think, for a change.

tmphgt has been very civil to you. Far more civil than me, and far more civil than you deserve, judging by many of your posts.

You appear to judge him mainly because he's British, and have attacked him on that basis, over the Monarchy and Britain's involvement in Iraq. Tmphgt has been very patient and while it seems that you and he have similar opinions (differing in degree) on Iraq and the British monarchy, you have continued to belittle his attempts to understand more of your point of view.

I learned a while back that reason and a genuine attempt to engage in civilised dialogue with you appear to be pointless aims.

However it may not be too late for you to prove your good faith and explain your views to at least one other forum member. Your continued scorn of tmphgt's attempts reflect negatively only upon you.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 10:10:31 |Display all floors

tmpght,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.