Author: tmphgt

Questions for chinese_yang from tmpght [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-29 04:08:50 |Display all floors
4:08 am ...

Whampy you really need to get a life there
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 04:13:49 |Display all floors

My answers to 1, 2 and 3:

1 I have no problem with the First Gulf War however I feel that the Allied Forces should have gone on to Baghdad and finished the job and taken down Saddam then.

2 I think that withdrawing the foreign troops right now will only plunge Iraq even closer to civil war. I am not sure what the best solution is.

3 See my answer to question 1. The recent Iraq War took place under a rather dodgy pretext: there were no WMD and the UK/US were not under a direct WMD thread from Iraq. The idea of a regime change is not necessarily a bad thing but the implementation has not gone smoothly.

Over to you yang ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 07:07:04 |Display all floors

Yes. I've got a lackey up here who

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 09:22:17 |Display all floors
Chinese_yang, as far as I can tell, you haven't answered any questions yet. Why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 14:52:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 28-10-2006 11:07 PM
called everything followed by a question mark questions.

Try to be civil yang.

I think you know what a question is so what is wrong with answering the questions? Your two posts in this thread (along with whampy's) add nothing to the topic.

If you don't want to answer or can't answer then just say so but these questions are hardly threatening or attacking.

You have said "get the hell out of Iraq" to people on these forums. Now is a chance to give your views and solutions.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:01:24 |Display all floors

are you suggesting that you are civil?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 15:09:03 |Display all floors

tmphgt, keep this thread up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.