Views: 4796|Replies: 5

我反对删除鲜活英语俱乐部的帖子。(Objection ) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-27 14:03:47 |Display all floors
我反对班主删除我发布的北京鲜活英语俱乐部的帖子,为什么别人的你就不删除呢?能把原因说出来吗?我看到给我的信息把我的帖子说成是广告,难道其它的就不是了吗?你是班主,你有权力,但请不要滥用!!!

Use magic tools Report

meggie has been deleted
Post time 2006-10-27 14:59:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:08:13 |Display all floors
永远支持版主!!!
强列反对广告贴,垃圾贴。。。。。
坚决清除垃圾贴子,保持论坛的良好氛围!!!

支持版主,版主辛苦啦!
forget the past, enjoy the present!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 17:11:09 |Display all floors
谢谢班主这么快的回复。是你可以删除重复发贴,但你把我第一个帖子都删除了。这就不合理了吧。怎么也得保留一个呀。我也知道班主是很辛苦的,但请你也要“以人为本”嘛。咱们一定要坚持走群众路线,绝不动摇!请明示!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 13:35:20 |Display all floors

What's so fresh?

Alex,

I hope you won't mind about this comment of mine.

I came across your Fresh English Club long ago.  To me, purely from the angle of common sense or perception of a layman, I would not for myself pick up "Fresh" to name an English club.

Even in Chinese, this "Fresh" is not acceptable at all.  You may call it BRAND NEW ENGLISH CLUB as a suggestion if you like to keep that idea.   Think along that line, you may end up calling your English club simply THE NEW English Club, just for example.  In my humble opinion, this is more acceptable as a club name.

Well, play around with it for a while and come up with a more presentable and sensible name so you will have an "everlasting" English club.

My apologies again to Alex Cai if this is not something he is bemused with.

Sincerely,
Dragon Nature, GZ

[ Last edited by dragonature at 2006-10-28 02:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 12:41:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragonature at 2006-10-28 13:35
Alex,

I hope you won't mind about this comment of mine.

I came across your Fresh English Club long ago.  To me, purely from the angle of common sense or perception of a layman, I would not fo ...

hi, dragonature, no matter where your advice is right or not. i really appreciate it. i need diverse suggestions about our english club. i'll think twice about your advice,thanks.man, you english is 100% native. i'm JUST a layman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.