Author: hellhellpu

My friend urgently look for man without degree [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-28 09:42:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellhellpu at 2006-10-26 16:57
She is Chinese girl, 30 years old. master degree. She has no boyfriend now because she dosn't like people with academic degrees, but people with degree sometimes don't like her. So she asked me to  ...

Canada would be a good place for your friend to look for a man with no degree. We have many honest, hard-working, down-to-earth trade men (no degree) who have a good paying job.

Many Canadians realized that,  as a progressive society, we have "gone over the edge" in promoting post-secondary university education. As a result, we don't have enough trades people. Now we have changed our approach slightly. We want more trades people and we are training more trades people from highschool graduates.

I am posting an excerpt from the Canada's Innovation Strategy, 2002 as follows:

“ Post-secondary education is already required for most of the new jobs in today’s economy and will be demanded for almost all new jobs in the 21st century. For those without a post-secondary education, employment prospects are dimming rapidly. But post-secondary education is about more than achieving our individual and collective economic potential. It is a means by which we can better understand the world around us, play a more confident role as citizens in a democratic society, and lead more satisfying lives.”

---Knowledge Matters: Canada’s Innovation Strategy, 2002

So the prediction is only partially correct. But I totally agree with the latter part of the opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 13:14:38 |Display all floors
My friend wants a man who dosn't know a lot of things. he explained to me: This man should only talk about general things, no deep things. he may say:'China has a long history.' but if you ask how long, what is it about this history, he can never answer, he will say:' That's good'. he can't conduct a serious topic with academic background. That's what my friend want. because she is tired of people with degrees, they are not new to her. she asks if I can find this man for her by reading the men's posts. I said I can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 13:21:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by outaphase at 2006-10-28 12:55

Wait a minute !   regardless she is not pretty

Just how dumb do you think I am?

My friend also said if this man is rude, that's best, because she is tired of gentle people. she wants to change her taste. she asks me if I can find a rude man by reading his posts, I said I can. So he asks me to find two kinds of men, men without degrees, rude or not rude. because they are not very different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 13:28:05 |Display all floors
two kinds of the men.without the degree, rude or not rude. If you are, send the email to the email add. thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 15:17:06 |Display all floors
without degree ,why ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 15:59:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellhellpu at 28/10/2006 02:21 PM

My friend also said if this man is rude, that's best, because she is tired of gentle people. she wants to change her taste. she asks me if I can find a rude man by reading his posts, I said I c ...

your friend must be really into sadomasochism.........does she wears leathers as well....?
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 16:10:27 |Display all floors
My mind was a blur after reading such post. That's so funny and unconceivable. lol...
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.