Author: whirlingone

Love me, love my dog [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-22 20:23:38 |Display all floors
爱屋及屋' , i think i can explain further: someone loves his lover's anything ,if he loves her.
this phrase originated from an ancient story,which said that one loved a building, felt everything about this
building  is best.even the crow resting on it.  in china customs,crow is an unappreciated bird,which tends to bring dead or disease or sth bad to people.爱屋及屋' means that if you love her,please love her everything,bad or good.

and,i do dislike the dogs.partly because i have ever been bitten by a dog. i feel terrible as soon as i see it.
if my girlfriend asks me to love her dog,i prefer to love any other girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 14:05:34 |Display all floors
It's quite a wise requirement to your loved one.
If you love dog, but your loved one dislike dog, your life may be spoiled by many arguments aroused by the dog.  
For example, your loved one like everything to be clean and tidy, but your dog left his/her fur everywhere. Also your dog may bite the furniture, slippers, etc. You can not blame your dog as all dogs like biting,  all dogs'  fur might drop too, this is out of your control.
That's why you need to find someone loving you and also loving your dog. If he/she love dog, he/she will understand all a dog will be. He/she will accept it and help you to take care of it. Your life will be peaceful and happy instead of quarrels.

[ Last edited by joyceice at 2007-1-24 12:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 19:35:38 |Display all floors
to some person like me ,dog is really the same as nake,tiger~~is there someone else also think so?
my dear,could you tell me how to love the nake?

haha, iam so sorry that i was born to dislike it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 16:38:07 |Display all floors
funny !~~
No excuse ,never complain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 23:52:17 |Display all floors
yes ,most of the occasion,especially with ur darling,u should act friendly and curious to his likes,or u will lose ur chances.
so ,it is a natural behavior.no special ,no strange,it is necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 11:09:44 |Display all floors

My little dog

MVC-027S.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 11:17:32 |Display all floors

My big dog

MVC-004S.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.