Views: 6710|Replies: 16

How do you think others may look at you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-24 22:55:33 |Display all floors
perhaps you never expect other people to think about you this way or that way. It's so out of your expectation.you never know. when people say you are better than you think of yourself, then you are hero. when people say you are worse than you think you to be, you turn out to be idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 22:58:31 |Display all floors
i never care much about what others think about me..

i live for myslf..not for others...life will be so much tougher if i have to take itno their thoughts/words....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 00:25:38 |Display all floors
To me really it doesn't care

In life we have many things to do, better to save our energies to see how to make a better life

The people will see you depending of ur acts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 09:17:01 |Display all floors
I don't really care. But I am trying to be honest with myself.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 13:44:57 |Display all floors
Since you guys said you don't care,I really admire that
but for me,I sometimes care about what others think about me
I know that is not good,and I don't like it anyway,but it is hard to overcome too
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 16:12:29 |Display all floors
most of us, I think, care others thinking whether you show it or not. because we are living in a society. u not only yourself. that's just my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 23:26:35 |Display all floors
Actually,i really expect other people's opinion on me won't affect my dicision. but sometimes it dosen't up to me !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.