Author: pandamonium

Hunt the Panda [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 12:29:41 |Display all floors

thread is

The kissing thread is called "betting opportunity"

(please note: delivery of prize may take some time)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 18:13:24 |Display all floors
Oh I saw it now! Thanks for telling me! I thought it was really just abotu betting, I didn't realize it was fun & romantic. Maybe you'll get more people if you put the word "kiss" somewhere in the title. Or create a poll, voting on when people think it will be. Or the poll could be something else about the kiss, like will it be afternoon or night, someone you knew for a while or only met 1-2 times, etc. Will she be wearing a skirt or pants? Will it be indoors or outdoors? Ok, gotta go eat now.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 12:37:03 |Display all floors

last kiss

The last kiss I got I never knew her name

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 12:58:34 |Display all floors

Weird titles

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-6 18:13
Oh I saw it now! Thanks for telling me! I thought it was really just abotu betting, I didn't realize it was fun & romantic. Maybe you'll get more people if you put the word "kiss" som ...

You should know that I hide things in strange places. Some of my edited posts I think are never seen by anyone. I will try to refurbish the betting opportunity thread, but I don't know how to make a poll. I don't have many posts because I write long ones. Have you seen my Segue thread? It's not Chinese but I could soon segue it to China, or even Chengdu if I wanted.

I'm sorry you have bad wind in Beijing (lay off the garlic?). If you get a sand storm blame the gerbils. So funny, the capital city of such a great nation could be destroyed by tiny rodents! They eat the plants and the desert grows.

I may go forum lurking later, perhaps dig out an early freakyqi post!

P.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 13:25:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-6 18:13
Oh I saw it now! Thanks for telling me! I thought it was really just abotu betting, I didn't realize it was fun & romantic. Maybe you'll get more people if you put the word "kiss" som ...

Freakyqi gets tired of this old panda fart who is playing around. he seems to be everywhere. hey, panda, in your age you gonna do something else. ur not a businessman this time?

[ Last edited by dizzyroot at 2006-11-7 01:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 13:30:09 |Display all floors
I like pandas, too. So lovely they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 17:56:01 |Display all floors

A panda insult

Originally posted by dizzyroot at 2006-11-7 13:25

Freakyqi gets tired of this old panda fart who is playing around. he seems to be everywhere. hey, panda, in your age you gonna do something else. ur not a businessman this time?

Hmm, a girl, not a native English speaker I hope?

Seems this user's pretty irritated. Don't choose hapless irritating literary digressions, view an enjoyable thread everyday!

Excuse my latin (but I did check it).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.