Views: 5924|Replies: 7

I haven't had a chance to miss home, I haven't been far from it... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-23 22:40:00 |Display all floors
I was abroad once for 7 months and that was 2 months after i got married. I didn't have a child then. I missed my husband a little. I didn't really miss home.
What do you foreigners or overseas Chinese feel in a foreign country?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 22:49:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-23 22:40
I was abroad once for 7 months and that was 2 months after i got married. I didn't have a child then. I missed my husband a little. I didn't really miss home.
What do you foreigners or overseas C ...

You mean you would like to have a try?
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 22:56:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-10-23 22:49

You mean you would like to have a try?

To leave the country to see what is homesickness?
Do you have more such ideas?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 07:47:50 |Display all floors

I haven't been back living........

In my hometown  for the last 20 years. I do go back twice a year or so. I visit my parents, brother and sister and some old friends. But I don't really miss it that much since I have grown used to be away from "home".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 09:42:17 |Display all floors
Maybe u've already taken the place where u've been working (in a foreign land) as your second home...!!!! How come u miss your home staying at home?...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 17:16:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-23 22:40
What do you foreigners or overseas C ...

Have you had a chance to miss some one? many years before,my husband and i were not in same city, it was not convenient to communicate at that time, no email, no cell phone, even an unit only has one telephone. we did nothing but exchanging airmail that is quite slow way. i could neither hear his voice nor see him, i did miss him.

Ask for a business trip, you will taste what kind of feeling it is.

[ Last edited by janezhang88 at 2006-10-24 05:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 23:22:52 |Display all floors
i dont miss them much...

i usually visit them once a year.....not cos i miss them..cos of the obligations...

i guess i am just used to be here alone by myself....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.