Author: yexinzixu

If you want to learn the second foreign language,what would you to choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 18:43:30 |Display all floors

I haven;t decided yet.

For me the most important is English, i haven't achieved a satisfied results in this field. So i will choose it some other time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 19:15:58 |Display all floors
in fact, I want to learn German, cos I love the philosophy, there full of philosophier, I think it related to the language they use. Geman is a spical language with logic thought. I love Kant.

And there is another language which I want to learn ---- Spanish, OR Latin. Like Chinese, it's a old language with profuse culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 23:41:26 |Display all floors
I have to select japanese,my job need it,but I would like to study Danmark.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 06:06:52 |Display all floors

which language(s) 2 pick!! i dunno ya tell me

if you wannabe bilinguage/multilinguage like most eauropeans do, then just pick the ones that you normal would use/practice (chinese in china then i believe japanese/english/korean...cuz you guys are so close to the regions).  
but one cannot say judge one language is more romantic to hear/speak than other (that's crap in imho)...it really depends on the individual how to speak/talk in the public places/meetings, etc...has to be style & manner.  for instance, when i speak my native language vietnamese i tend to take my time a little.  but for us, asians/hispanish or minorities as we call it in america...gweilos think that we're into some sorta quarrel...LoL    that's WHAT the chinese/koreans/hispanish complaint about each other on the streets of nyc.  
the samething the chinese complaint about each others in china for speaking differ dialects.   the bottomline:   i feel for you & understand your feeling especially you don't understand the language or the dialects & you'll find 'em very annoying--so please practice speak softly & gradually next time around.    hoping i'll make some sense of this.      peter......just playin' with ya'

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2006-12-7 06:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 10:18:34 |Display all floors

French is a noble and beautiful language and close to English

who tell you the french is close to english ?  the writing or pronunciation ?

french 's pronunciation did not correlate at all  to english !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 10:39:11 |Display all floors
but i suggest you to learn Arabic.(just in my personal opinion), there are so many people to learn french/spani
sh/korea.I m not to aprove of  following the tidal current,less people know the Arabic in china,in spite of learning Arabic will be nothing to do recently years,but the arabic world will stand up in 3-5 years i think .in that time you will be to welcome very much !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:33:46 |Display all floors

ENGLISH

English ,English,must be English.
I had learned English more than 15 years untill now .
But now ,I can not write them well,speak them and can not receive some information by televison or radio.so pity!

[ Last edited by yyaoye at 2006-12-7 03:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.