Author: dolores13

besides curitosity, what attract western men to chinese women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-23 07:26:58 |Display all floors
They are definately more family-oriented but also less independent and by far more bratty -- ones in the big cities nowadays.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 09:51:27 |Display all floors
what attract western men to chinese women?

I find Chinese women to be very sexy and attractive.  I like the black hair, black eyes, and soft hairless skin. :)  A Chinese woman will give me a massage everyday, and cook for me.  A western woman will tell me if I am hungry...I can cook for myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 10:07:27 |Display all floors
yes, Chinese women have so many virtues that the foreigners pursued. But that is only the men with good moral character pursued. Don't forget there are also many foreigners here just want to get rid of the loneness  or want to gratify their physical demands...      and there are also many woeful girls think they encountered their prince... ... God bless them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 11:16:06 |Display all floors
as a chinese woman, i should say thanks to all that said about us,,, and we will do better :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 11:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 10/22/06 15:04
I have not seen an ugly one yet , where do you keep them ?

well, i saw a lot in NY before... and ofcourse there are some pretty ones... the ugly one made me want to throw up at public. the pretty one, well, my eyes were following them for few seconds ^^ but that is rare since i barely drive to NY...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 11:20:38 |Display all floors
slow down a bit, otherwise they have to run to keep up with u...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 01:17:32 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dolores13's post

I think Chinese women are the most beautiful in the world! They also have wonderful slim bodies. In addition, they are very intelligent and think like a man on a philosophical and technical level.
I hope this answers your question.
Jake
Houston, Texas USA
jakegater@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.