Author: whirlingone

As a westerner, what to do if u don't have blue eyes/blonde hair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-24 22:33:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-24 07:05

nope you get on with your life, blonde hair and blue eyes do not make you a westerner, neither the colour of your skin :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 22:43:35 |Display all floors
hmmm...i got this friend his eyes change colors...in darkness...its brown./hazel..but change to blue in the sun..thts amazing.....ahha...but he has dark brown hair...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 22:46:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-21 10:19
Do u whine?

i'll move to the place where i'll be taken as locals...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 17:48:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-21 10:19
Do u whine?

Well, maybe as foreigner without blue eyes and blonde hair i want to answer

Mmmmmmm, i am thinking, mmmmm, ok, maybe i will do the same thing as any other day, taking shower, eating, working, joking, walking, traveling, loving,  well, yeah, many things.

Why, why, why that question

We are in the 21th  century, many things changed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 17:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-21 10:26

But not everyone here is as simple as you. There are western..........  

Do you mean if the person doesn't have blue eyes and blonde hair is simple?  Why simple?

Do u value the people for skin color, eyes color or  hair color?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 20:04:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-10-25 17:52

Do you mean if the person doesn't have blue eyes and blonde hair is simple?  Why simple?

Do u value the people for skin color, eyes color or  hair color?

''Do u value the people for skin color, eyes color or  hair color?''

Definitely I'm not that shallow. I value people for their kindness, friendliness. The Americans should learn how to be friendly, others too.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 20:14:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 10-21-2006 10:19
Do u whine?

i used to have very blonde hair, but now it's gotten light brown or sandy blonde, as people say.

what do i do? i cry myself to sleep every night because of this change...    actually, if i still pursued my skin cancer regiment consisting of 8 hours a day in 38c weather thus maintaining a nice coating of dead/cancerous/mutated skin cells it'd probably lighten up some and be australian/californian blonde   

question: don't girls with blonde hair always end up with grey hair at a younger age than do brown haired girls?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.