Author: whirlingone

As a westerner, what to do if u don't have blue eyes/blonde hair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 13:29:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-10-22 12:00
He is from where the dinosaur is from!

HE????....Since when I become HE???

If i were HIM, i would be such a charming playboy...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 01:28:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-22 12:54

Really? I don't think so, at least not the way on this forum. hehe.

The point is there are people here who always want to feel good, I mean they are not so friendly.hehe

let's just say when i was in shanghai last summer and i walked into the malls i didn't see one young person who didn't dye his or her hair red or blonde.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 17:03:19 |Display all floors
well...when i was young...i dyed my hair into red, purple, brown..but after all..i realised that i look the best with natural black hair....am sure some of people realise that too...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 17:05:47 |Display all floors
natural is better!
I hata artifical hair color!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 17:07:09 |Display all floors
well..but red..purple is pretty cool color...but it harms ur hair..so....no more for me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 20:20:12 |Display all floors
Its funny when I went to china the last time people could not understand why I did not have blue eyes and blonde hair! Guess its one of those sterotyping things!
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 20:23:18 |Display all floors
well...probably they are color blind!!

sometimes..they do make people laugh!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.