Author: whirlingone

As a westerner, what to do if u don't have blue eyes/blonde hair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-21 11:15:30 |Display all floors
what about asian americans! LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 11:17:09 |Display all floors
brunettes cover all races and classes, but I recon you have had green hair at one stage :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 11:19:59 |Display all floors
got me... my eyes arent even close to green... its so brownish...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 11:22:17 |Display all floors
Lets see blue eyes and blonde hair reminds me of Zach Morris in Saved By The Bell, that lil kid in Home Improvement...a few other people...some preps...ya blue eyes and blonde hair is passtimes. What kind of 80's question is this? Let's get with the times yo!
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 11:23:14 |Display all floors
i think they might dye their hair into blonde...probably wear blue conact lens...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 02:35:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-21 11:23
i think they might dye their hair into blonde...probably wear blue conact lens...

actually it's mostly asians who do that.

believe it or not, not everyone desires to be blonde.

here's a pic of my gf and i think she's fine the way she looks.  Her hair is a bit lighter than what's shown in the picture though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 02:49:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-21 10:19
Do u whine?

As a westerner, without blonde hair/blue eyes, I am responding to whirlingone's post with a big smile on my face.

Now a day, it is easy to have blue eye and blonde hair. I have seen many fake blondes and blues. Well, fake blue is hard to detect but fake blonde is a different story.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.