Author: thumper

How many young people in China dye their hair blonde? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-22 11:17:04 |Display all floors
hey man no need to diss, i remember i knew this one girl who had natural dark blonde hair in dalian, of course that was back in 4th grade

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 13:54:24 |Display all floors
dyeing their  hairs is often seeen as fashionable ,many girls often do their to look prettier.but it depends on who u are
some who has light skin ,if her hair is changed a bit yellow ,looks good ....however if the match is compatible ..the ending would be different ,,,,,,
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 16:43:42 |Display all floors

Never seen two fake Chinese blondes at same time.

Most Chinese girls i met never bleached their hair into blonde or dyed hair into other color. Shining Black hair is considered most beautiful in China from long time ago.

In many western countries like USA , most blondes are just fake. Chinese People think foreigners should be natually with blond hair and blue eyes. That's not ture in fact, only small part are natually blonde, most are fake blondes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 16:49:40 |Display all floors
real beauty is always the one that remains natural...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 17:41:17 |Display all floors
i think if you take good care of your hair and maintain its natual healthy blackness,it's the most beautiful.....There's no need to dye it...simply coz black goes well with any color,right??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.