Author: holidays

Do you talk dirty with your lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 23:05:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-10-22 22:49
Really? then  send  tons  of laugh to me freaky and i will sell them to thunderbird!

I have a good idea...it is called the chain message of happiness....freaky sends her laughters to you....you send hers plus yours to me....and I send mine plus yours and freaky to homeheart...and she can send all the laughters to someone else...before we know it,  this world would have more laughters than...let's say...yesterday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 08:24:18 |Display all floors

Here is one really really take DT seriously

And he is probably crazily in love with holidays!
Here is the list of his PM to me.
<<<From: ehoeho Subject: Dirty Talking Content: Chattin dirty is a good prelude to wild, raunchy sex. I luv to t ...
From: ehoeho Subject: Do it now, please. Content: ---- me now. Sit on my big hard *** & rotate your curvaceous hips. ...
From: ehoeho Subject: Hi, Dirty Talk Lover Content: How r u?
From: ehoeho Subject: U wanna some exce ... Content: I cam email u some
From: ehoeho Subject: Let me hv yr emai ... Content: Mine is ***@yahoo.com Cheers >>>
But sorry, no time to read yours. My post is for people love to have fun in life only, not for you.

Now go get a life.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-10-24 03:33 PM ]
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 13:07:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-22 23:05

I have a good idea...it is called the chain message of happiness....freaky sends her laughters to you....you send hers plus yours to me....and I send mine plus yours and freaky to homeheart...a ...

oh,oh,,,,,  thanks for the happy laughters........... now ....i  take the baton....... Let 's go !!!

The special laughters from freaky, hi_jack , Tb  go to Holidays .   

Holidays , please take the sweet laughters from us, while only sweet words ( dirty words ) from your honey.   Just let the rotten rubbish goes to the grave.   :):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 23:33:02 |Display all floors

Thank you for all the laughters

Nothing can stop me having fun, even the rubbish.

God bless all the laughters. :)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 23:37:55 |Display all floors

Ok, Now is the real dirty talk from me

%^%$%$&(*(()(@)!()(@)(()))))))))@@@@@#$#$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

(last edit by 3 b)

;
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 11:32:32 |Display all floors
no lovers,so no dirty words............
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 04:32:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2006-10-21 00:50
If yes, in what language?
And can you share some of it?

Please symbol it if it is too dirty for here.

“Dirty talk” between thunder and his wife after dinner as follows: (please see attached pictures)

Wife: “Did you see the exercise ball on the flyer? Pretty cheap! I want to get one for strengthening my hard-to-get-to muscles.”

Thunder: “Well, what did you do with my blue balls? I thought you were happy with them?”

Wife: “Don’t you even mention about those blue balls. They are too big and heavy for me. One time, I almost injured myself just playing with them. No more blue balls for me!”

Thunder: “Alright, I agree, I will keep my blue balls beyond your reach…you said it…no more blue balls.”

So those blue balls were put back in the exercise room and stay there forever and ever. Amen.

:lol
Exercise ball.jpg
Iron body copy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.