Author: holidays

Do you talk dirty with your lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 13:36:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-10-22 13:53
IN my opinion,Bad guyz can enjoy everything to their top bent,on the contrary,gentle man must behave their behavior,
pity!

i think bad guys someitmes are real ... gentlemen..really just wolf in sheepskin...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 14:41:10 |Display all floors
So I want to be bad sometimes,esp,I'm alone,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 14:42:15 |Display all floors
that meas sanctimonious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 14:44:56 |Display all floors

Do you talk dirty with your lover?

In language, there are expressions considered to be filthy!

Without the proper setting, whatever to be said could be considered filthy or not at the same time.

Talk between lovers is a special aspect. One do not go to the extent to create a new vocabulary for it.

Incidentally, if there is a need to introduce it and if its meaning has the correct effect, then there is no harm done.

On the other hand, the same word could not be accepted by another dialect, then avoidance of it would be wise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 20:47:45 |Display all floors

language of love........so 20th century.........hahahahahah.......

WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM.......
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 22:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-22 03:01

A laugh from freaky (in Beijing) is worth a million gold.[size=-2]I know it is not solving your gas problem! But I love to see you smile.

Aww, thanks T-bird !!! ::hug::kiss::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss:
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 22:49:49 |Display all floors
Really? then  send  tons  of laugh to me freaky and i will sell them to thunderbird!
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.