Author: freeness

what is the most important in your life?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 14:53:55 |Display all floors

health and happiness.

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 15:13:08 |Display all floors
i think the most important thing in my life till now is the health!actually including in physically and mentally!many people thought love was the most important thing in their lives!but who can tell me what is love in definition. i can really feel the love from mom,dad,friends and so on ,and i also give my love to them!anyway,i give them my love because they are alive,they have feelings!maybe because i majored in food science and nutrition engineering,so i take more attentions on my mom,dad and friends' health!
that's all!thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 16:27:15 |Display all floors

it's too hard to say!

the problem is equal to: what are you wooing for?  the problem is too widely. if everyone must give a material thing. i think there would have thousands of reply.  i just want say everything you love is the most important. your wife, soccer, books,being a teacher and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 17:14:45 |Display all floors
Hi, money is most important for everyone.

I think each people hard work to earn further for buy house,car and take a luxury welding.
@--Aaron--@
      ~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 20:37:25 |Display all floors
For me ,shi is important.
But ,she is gone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 21:48:36 |Display all floors

I am glad to take part tn Chinadaily BBS

:)I am successful in registering the BBS just now.I am a beginner on learning English But I'd like to do well in it,.Any friend who have good methods for learning English please apply to me .Give my sincere appreciation to you first here.
If equal affection cann't be, let the more loving be me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.