Author: freeness

what is the most important in your life?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 16:20:47 |Display all floors
aht is the most important thing in your life. different people have different opinions on this so controversial issue. soem said that health is most important, and others said that love is the important. but i think that family is the most important. family include a lot of ingredients, such love, helps and responsibility. maybe family means more than i mention previously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 23:51:32 |Display all floors

sound body

I got sick now. And i am always fell sick.     so  when you are healthy you can not really understand me.       I think  sound body is the most important thing in my life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 11:17:43 |Display all floors
yes !love is important,bue i think  the most important thing is healthiness and safty go with everyone of my family .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 16:53:30 |Display all floors
make money by myself.
no money, no lover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 14:37:57 |Display all floors

content with our lot

the appetite of a person is endless.  we must study to content with our lot, then we will happy.   
if not,  we will be disturb by ourself's desire and full of remorse everyday.  What a pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 15:03:37 |Display all floors
anyway it's a big topic, the most impotant in my life I think it should be family, love, health, happiness.and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 16:25:07 |Display all floors
in my opinion,health and safety is most important for everyone,so we chinese often bless friends for that;
secondly love is also important

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.