Author: longtaijun

how to sduty English well [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 09:23:07 |Display all floors
hope more people discuss the sebject: How to improve our oral English?
Do you have any good ways? Don't forget to leave your post for me. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 10:44:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longtaijun at 2006-10-20 09:23
hope more people discuss the sebject: How to improve our oral English?
Do you have any good ways? Don't forget to leave your post for me. Thanks.

First, open your mouth. Do practise  with English.
Second, it's necessary to find some kind of training when you find hard to make progress a little bit more. most of time, the partern isn't a qualified person could figure out the mistake during talk.
Third, listen more before speak.

Welcome different opinion. thx!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 11:31:01 |Display all floors

to longtaijun

I   think  oral english is the most important in every  aspect  of studying english because if you can speak out you  can communicate with  others easy . By it ,you can improve every aspect of your english . Do remember  you must blurt out !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 02:34:18 |Display all floors
Constant exposure to the English language is always necessary to improve. You must always practice speaking it orally as much as you can, when applicable. Watching a lot of English shows and dramas would help too, and there might also be online lessons, though I don't currently know of the sites that offer them. Practicing with a native speaker would also be the best thing, though it might be hard to find one, depending on your location. A native speaker can always correct your mistakes and give you feedback on your progress as well as advice to improve.
烏雲背后有陽光.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 14:34:23 |Display all floors

me too

i am a graduated student .But i only can say some simple sentence.I'm depressed very much. i learn it through many ways, but no use. I can't improve it perhaps because i can't insist on learning it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 17:28:16 |Display all floors
Learn by heart is very important by Chinese.
do you know“"熟读唐诗三百首,不会作诗也会咛。”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 23:01:00 |Display all floors
Thanks ,so many friends give me some advice, i think that i will find a native speaker to practice my oral Enlish. i really think practice is very important for one to improve one's spocken English. And i hope this post can help many people to improve their oral english. so i hope that more men can give more advice. thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.