中国日报网站中文论坛 斑竹招募启示 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 15:19:09 |Display all floors

Welcome to join my QQgroup:2151516

my qq ENGLISH group account:2151516.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 15:23:16 |Display all floors

楼主,你好

那么长的时间,你还要招收斑竹吗?
A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 15:33:37 |Display all floors

THIS IS A GOOD WEBSITE

i like this web.but i seldom login to here.i am an english learner.so if you want to make friend with me .welcoem to add me qq:153403660.my english group is the 4th subgroup of blueblood which is very hot.there are many foreign friends .welcome to join us.thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 08:50:46 |Display all floors
Congratulations!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 22:06:17 |Display all floors

suggestion

I suppose that a forum on music in both Chinese and English should be founded.    Through this forum, we can recommand music we appreciate, and we share with others the special feelings we have for it.  Or maybe there's touching story behind the very piece of music, which can illuminates us.

In retrospect ,music is always along my way of growth.   Things change with time, but music is always here with me.   I began listening to music when I was a little girl.  I like all kinds of music, all the way from jazz to new age.  But frankly speaking, I like Chinese songs most, especially mandarin songs.Singers like Xu Wei, Qi Qin, Qi Yu,Wang Feng, Li Quan, Li Jian, and Ding Wei and so on are among my best love.

I hope there's a platform for us to exchange our common feelings for music and life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 11:17:41 |Display all floors
i am crazy about English but not good at English....can i....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 06:55:15 |Display all floors
中国日报网站中文论坛 斑竹招募"启示"

启示一词用错了,应该改为“启事”。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.