Views: 4245|Replies: 3

anybody who know the difference between Art student and Engineering student? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 21:04:17 |Display all floors
anybody who know the difference between Art student and Engineering student?
I am a student in a senior high school, I will be a academician after 2 year,                                                         what direction should i choose?
please tell me, as particular as possible, thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 16:32:38 |Display all floors
Art student
Engineering student
the  "Art  &  Engineering" in your saying ,means the major ???
you are now  in the first class of senior high school ,it's early for you now thinking about this ,what your most  important  thing now is concentrate all your attention to study high school knowledge .
evevthough , i also give my advice ,you'd better choose the major according to your hobby   .it's very important .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 09:42:21 |Display all floors
Simple. An art student studies art, and an engineering student studies engineering. They are two completely different fields. So, do you want to be an artist, or an engineer. Also, there are many different fields of engineering. Structural engineer; mining engineer, mechanical engineer, and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 15:30:40 |Display all floors
Interest is the best teacher.
I have said the sentence twice today :)
Art student need geist,but Engineering studen need logos.There is the biggest
different.
Its important to  choose the  specialty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.