Author: tmphgt

Is posting on the BBS a cure for insomnia? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 09:38:52 |Display all floors
i dont think he/she has a sex partner available the time when he/she posts on bbs late at night...! otherwise he/she must be suffering from frigidity and...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 10:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 10-20-2006 09:38
i dont think he/she has a sex partner available the time when he/she posts on bbs late at night...! otherwise he/she must be suffering from frigidity and...!!!!

i haven't worked in months, so that's my excuse...i retired early.     

what's late at night anyways?  I think afte 2pm is late even when i normally work at 7.30am-8am...not that i stay up that late all the time when working that early (bad for your health!!).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 11:26:16 |Display all floors
I don't think those that stay up late at night ( after midnight) surfing on net have anything to do the next day...! Nobody will seek such 'pleasures' at the cost of his health.

You said you hadn't worked for months..., What do you usually do to kill your spare time?... I didn't notice you here on the forum quite often..., maybe you've got sb to kill time together...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 11:32:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-10-20 09:38

Funny, but obvisously BBS is not a right place for curing the frigidity.  Relieve the feeling in BBS and then cry :'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 11:37:05 |Display all floors
is that what u do on a regular basis?, does it work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 18:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 10-20-2006 11:26
You said you hadn't worked for months..., What do you usually do to kill your spare time?... I didn't notice you here on the forum quite often..., maybe you've got sb to kill time together...!!!!

yes sir....but me being on here often doesn't indicate i don't have anyone, it just means i keep telling them 'hold on, one more minute'. ;-)

i don't really know how the time flies so fast....it's just going.  i've been out of the country half the year so far and have only worked 3 months this year which is pathetic...but i could get used to it.    i can't belive people ares till calling me to work for them. lol  life's just too easy sometimes.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:15:09 |Display all floors
what do you do for a crust mike ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.