Author: tmphgt

Is posting on the BBS a cure for insomnia? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 22:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-18 22:14
Only some of you will know the true meaning of this thread

having a jab at your sparring partner whampoa right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 22:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 18-10-2006 02:57 PM
having a jab at your sparring partner whampoa right?

She doesn't come and play here
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 23:16:35 |Display all floors

yeah...

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-18 22:59

She doesn't come and play here

l think she prefers to stay in free talk where her bodyguard chairman hangs out...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 03:58:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 18-10-2006 03:16 PM
l think she prefers to stay in free talk where her bodyguard chairman hangs out...

They are word masters of quantity over quality
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 09:25:46 |Display all floors

to #18

So true. I tried arguing with chairman once, and I eventually had to give up because he just flooded over anything I said with at least 5 other posts laden with his excessive "...." use and paragraph breaks. Though I think he did admit once that he knew he was wrong, but he was going to keep arguing against me anyway out of the principle of the thing. Hmmm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 10:18:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 10-18-2006 06:11
Well, if you cannot sleep, is coming here a good way to spend the time? Some people post at 3:30am onwards in their local time, which seems a bit crazy!

If I cannot sleep, I would prefer to do s ...

lol...no!

I read a lot of material on my comp, especially late at night, so sometimes having CD open tickles the brain when reading lengthy texts. So no, it's not a good way because it prolongs my already horrible sleeping schedule and it's generally a waste of brainpower.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 10:35:55 |Display all floors
I admit it, I've been guilty of posting in the middle of the night. Especially right before I came to China, when my jobs were erratic and it didn't matter as much when I got up & went to bed. I guess if I knew I could sleep until 9-10am, I just let myself be addicted until 2am sometimes. I never had trouble sleeping, I can sleep anywhere, anytime if I'm tired. It was just fun and I was slightly addicted.

Now I don't have much time to come here, I have to get up 6am every day, so I can't stay up late, and during the day I have stuff to do.
But I still love you all!!!:'(

Oh, I miss you so much!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.