Author: pta1045

I speak native English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-25 14:24:00 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

i am a english learner too, i wish we can become  friends and have a good help each other on english study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-25 14:36:19 |Display all floors

the first time i come here

i was happened to be given a chance to know so many people here.and this is the first time i come here.i will be very exicted if i can be acquainted with you.come and talk with me,my freinds here.i am in xiamen now.a beautiful.are you anxious of it.come here and i will tell you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 14:43:09 |Display all floors

Want to Talk to you

Hi, want to chat with you on MSN.  If you don't mind, pls contact me online. My MSN is ailsagu8397@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 17:40:06 |Display all floors

我们是中国人

那么多人回复,那么多卑谦的语言..... 看了很心痛

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 10:33:30 |Display all floors

Hello,I am from shanghai .Glad to meet you.

I want to improve my spoken English.So I hope we can help each other.If you  are interested,  you may mail me.E-mail:chenyanping82@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 11:09:33 |Display all floors

about the application for the big accounting firms

hi tiny,
i am very glad to get your information form here, i am envy of you that you have worked at one of the 4 foumas accounting firms. i am the graduate  student, major in accounting. it is my dream that if i can join in these kind of company and work there.so i study hard and improve my english. Would you kindly tell me some recruit information about how to join in these company. i realy need it.

have a nice day!
Tks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 19:34:41 |Display all floors

I could help you to speak chinese.

why do you study chinese? Do you learn something about china.

QQ:123687981
E-mail:lianxia55@sohu.com
MSN:lianxia55@sohu.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.