Author: pta1045

I speak native English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-16 12:10:14 |Display all floors

learning either way

I am a native mandarine speaker (and let me say I speak pretty good manrarine) learning interpreting (E-C) in sydney now.

May I ask you when need be, some cultural stuff which I must understand before I engage in real interpreting?

Use magic tools Report

merryyu has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-18 16:26:20 |Display all floors

can we be friend?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 16:44:57 |Display all floors

it's no big deal

well i am a professional staff in one of the big Four accounting firms though it's not PricewaterHousecoopers. I think you might well not be so deflated right now as you did. Live in the accounting circle is not as exciting as you have thought. However, you could well learn a lot of practical accounting stuff on the job. and it is on-hand experience which does the new staff accountant good. So just try it if not PwC. PwC is renowned but there are other industrial giants like KPMG, EY and DDM.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 23:05:40 |Display all floors

I want to talk to you.

I want to talk to you! my msn is  beikn@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 15:08:28 |Display all floors

Hi

I'd like to chat with you and practice my oral English.  Can you help with that? You can contact me at dymk33@hotmail.com.
Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 15:15:22 |Display all floors

u are right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-25 14:16:51 |Display all floors

hello

i m glad to meet you.
i am a new comer  ,i hope improve my english by chat with friend. can you add me into your friend list? my email :winsuns@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.