Author: boylovesgirl

chinese customs yes/no? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-17 10:32:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tennisgirl at 17-10-2006 10:31

seems he know much about chinese culture and he have said all what i want to say about this topic.

thanx:)

thanks my lady
As Chinese also born in Holland,I should know both cultures hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 11:16:52 |Display all floors
it may just be a case of more time needed for her to adjust, it is very hard for people to let go of their cultural upbringing, some are able to amalgamate better than others, from what you have said I don't think you two have much of a problem, you certainly are able to think this small hiccup through and come to some resolution, concentrate on having a great time with a girl that loves you and a new family that loves you too.
there are many people out there that would like to be in your shoes, me for one :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 13:18:40 |Display all floors
auchengyu, you look much more mature at your age-----yes, I couldn't agree more with you at this point
boyslovegirls, , long time no talk with you, and welcome back------It's just a small problem ,and hope you could overcome it:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 16:26:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 17-10-2006 13:18
auchengyu, you look much more mature at your age-----yes, I couldn't agree more with you at this point
boyslovegirls, , long time no talk with you, and welcome back------It's ju ...

thanks I like to hear that hehehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.