Author: iamnobody

Virgin, so important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 10:05:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-18 09:51

THAT'S RIGHT!

Lots of mem want a girlfriend with more experienced sexual life...do not  THINK about  THAT TWICE

May not suitable for all men......some men think marry a virgin is a proud thing, that means your wife's only man is him........
I heard that some men  will feel "losing face" when their friends know his wife is not a virgin, and it is very normal, although abnormal and unfair to people hold different opinions and girls....
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 11:59:44 |Display all floors
The man who always want to find a virgin is in low or less education in China,there will be less and less man trend to virgin when the development of economy and education,don't blame chinese man anymore,it is a little difficult to change the idea which have been existing for thousands of years in China.
Be always smile,never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 13:43:51 |Display all floors
the real question you need to ask your boyfriend and yourself: do we really love each other? do we really care about each other?-but not virgion ISSUE...

best wishes for lovers in the world.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 16:24:51 |Display all floors
Cherish your virgion, but enjoy the enjoyment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 16:43:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-18 16:24
Cherish your virgion, but enjoy the enjoyment.

cool
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 00:13:28 |Display all floors

There's absolutely nothing wrong with prefering a VIRGIN partner

Its no different than wanting other traits that a person may possess.  Virginity is more a cultural value that is cherished in some cultures and not important in others.  There is no right or wrong.  That is why you will see differing opinions.  Opinions posted here, as I might remind you, including mine, are just that ,opinions of an individual based on their culture, religion, and personal experiences.  "Man" is a cultural animal.

I'm a male born and bred in the "west" and yes there are males here who value Virginity.

What I look for are values that are made by the "mind" (education, belief systems and personality) and not by values beyond their control (height, skin color, appearance, age, physical handicaps.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 02:09:32 |Display all floors

to #34

I think the thing that doesn't sit well in my mind is non-virgin men demanding virginity of their women. It's just so hypocritical and old-fashioned.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.