Author: iamnobody

Virgin, so important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-17 10:28:53 |Display all floors

If a man demands a virgin,

Then he should be a virgin himself..... If he is not then he has not right to demand the same from a woman.....Even so, he has not right for that demand......

Is he in love with a woman or just a vagina..... The whole woman is much more than just virgin. No man has the right to demand it of any woman.

If he demands it, then he is not worth your love.

(I'm male and old)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 10:36:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2006-10-17 10:28
Then he should be a virgin himself..... If he is not then he has not right to demand the same from a woman.....Even so, he has not right for that demand......

Is he in love with a woman or just  ...

thank you for your opinion.
I don't know exactly how important a "virgin" is in men's mind, but if you are not, lover would say I don't care but will he keep wonder who is your "virgin breaker"?

Complicated...........
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 10:46:06 |Display all floors
Why need he wonder? If the girl can say that she's not a virgin, she should be able to describe the relationship and circumstances in which she lost her virginity. I don't think my boyfriend particularly cares about the circumstances under which it happened to me, nor do I really care how it happened to him. It happened; it's over; I'm with him now and he's with me--that's the important part.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 12:58:26 |Display all floors
I think that with guy's it's a question of ownership, if you sleep with a virgin you have done something to her that no one else can ever do again,
and the fact is that is the one sexual experience whether good or bad that you will never forget, hense the ownership part, you hear many stories of girls losing their virginity to a guy and as soon as he has had his way he is no longer interested, I am proud to say that I was still a virgin when I married, my wife was not as she had a 3yr old daughter but it did not matter to me regardless :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 22:12:19 |Display all floors
What I want to say is that it's difficult to marry a real virgin nowadays.
So I don't think virginity is so important in people's love .
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 09:47:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-17 12:58
I think that with guy's it's a question of ownership, if you sleep with a virgin you have done something to her that no one else can ever do again,
and the fact is that is the one sexual experienc ...

YOU ARE  A MAN!
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 09:51:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-10-16 18:15

I am a chinese and I do not care at all if you girlfriend is a virgin or not.
You may say that I became open-minded because I have lived in Europe.
This is not true .I always had the same i ...

THAT'S RIGHT!

Lots of mem want a girlfriend with more experienced sexual life...do not  THINK about  THAT TWICE
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.