Author: iamnobody

Virgin, so important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-16 16:22:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 16-10-2006 08:19 AM
I found there is no voice from males.
please, your idea

I am male

If your partner is not a virgin then perhaps you should only worry about their number of previous partners and what precautions were taken against STDs.

Practise safe sex and get tested :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:34:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-16 16:22

I am male

If your partner is not a virgin then perhaps you should only worry about their number of previous partners and what precautions were taken against STDs.

Practise safe sex and ...

Sorry....

But what if she is a "fake" (i don't know if this word is proper) virgin? Judge healthy sex from "virgin" is a little weak....
and there is no way to judge a man by this kind of way.....
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:53:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 16-10-2006 08:34 AM
Sorry....

But what if she is a "fake" (i don't know if this word is proper) virgin? Judge healthy sex from "virgin" is a little weak....
and there is no way to judge a man by this kind of way.....  

"Safe sex and getting tested for STDs" are good advice for any couple wishing to form a lasting sexual relationship.

True, you cannot judge whether a man is a virgin or not ... However perhaps the issue is more about trust?

Both people should be open and trust each other - and this includes talking about the past :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-10-16 16:19
I found there is no voice from males.
please, your idea
I’m male ,too

Important or not, it just depends on ur partner’s opinion ,not others .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:06:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-16 16:53

"Safe sex and getting tested for STDs" are good advice for any couple wishing to form a lasting sexual relationship.

True, you cannot judge whether a man is a virgin or not ... How ...

I agree with you, be in love, trust each other, tell him frankly, but why should so many worries by so many girls? And so many questions like " how can I tell him that I am not ....."
Why the root of "virgin" opinion is so deep?
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:13:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 16-10-2006 09:06 AM
I agree with you, be in love, trust each other, tell him frankly, but why should so many worries by so many girls? And so many questions like " how can I tell him that I am not ....."
Why the root of "virgin" opinion is so deep?

I don't know - only a Chinese man can answer that last question. Why it is important to them ... Why they want virgin girls when they are not themselves virgins ...

I am not a Chinese man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 18:15:46 |Display all floors

I am a chinese and I do not care

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-16 17:13

I don't know - only a Chinese man can answer that last question. Why it is important to them ... Why they want virgin girls when they are not themselves virgins ...

I am not a Chinese man!

I am a chinese and I do not care at all if you girlfriend is a virgin or not.
You may say that I became open-minded because I have lived in Europe.
This is not true .I always had the same ideas.
Do not trust narrow -minded people.They will always creat you trouble.If your boyfriend does not want you because you are not a virgin ,then stop any relationship with him.He is not the right person for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.