Author: iamnobody

A very old game--answer the question from your upfloor honestly [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 13:29:57 |Display all floors
I would tell her

have you ever seen a ghost ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 13:35:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-18 13:29
I would tell her

have you ever seen a ghost ?

My answer: Ghost ever appeared in my dream----I woke up wet all over my body because of scare-- maybe because of too many ghost stories told by my dad while I was young.
                      BTW, if you appear suddenly in front of me with a mouth of fire, I'd dream a fire ghost at night maybe

My question: "tell her" ----what is the next step? to see if things could change or separate from each other?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 13:40:18 |Display all floors
I would tell her and be honest I would hope she is honest with me if we both have no love for each other then we part as friends, if she is still in love with me then I would stay

who do you admire the most ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 14:01:31 |Display all floors

well-hung

Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-10-18 12:04
Sometimes a risk taker, suddenly a moment my heart beat fast , and craze idea come out, I know i cannot say "no" to my heart, so, do!! If have a chance, i 'd love love love to skydive!!!!

oneday i said to a male friend that he is cute,lovely, but he was a little upset and told me i should not use"cute" or "lovely" to describe a man......
So my question is what kind of word will man like to describe manself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 14:03:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-18 13:40
I would tell her and be honest I would hope she is honest with me if we both have no love for each other then we part as friends, if she is still in love with me then I would stay

who do you a ...

My answer: I never admire politicians
                     I never admire weapon researchers
                     I never admire those famous stars

I admire those who work hard every day for a simple living.
                     I admire an old man who picked up rubbish for donating money to those poor children who are unable to go to school
                     I admire a great father who pushed his wife and a child out of the back window of a bus while the bus was on fire, and left himself burnt to death at last.
                    I admire...............(a large scope, sorry can't be elaborated further)

My question: You'll go on to stay with her only as she's still in love with you. Do you think it's a fair treatment ? Don't you think it's a kinda torture, whatever to her or to yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 14:05:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-18 13:40

who do you a ...

return to my first question
My grandpa, he is an ordinary person, a real party member.

one word to describe yourself?
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 14:05:49 |Display all floors

hmmm... l'd have to say fresh seafood...

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-18 12:30
masculin

what is your favourite thing to eat ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.