Author: honeybeesun

i hate to eat alone!:( [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-16 20:08:02 |Display all floors
well...if thats the fate...i then will accept it.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 02:38:28 |Display all floors
its ok sa, i will move in with you =)
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 02:45:31 |Display all floors
I prefer to eat with social company too becuase it's nice to chat while eating.  If that's not possible I usually will watch TV while I eat - I know that's a bad habit!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 03:47:01 |Display all floors
there are some things that you just can't eat while sitting on the lounge watching tv , soup, spagheti, & anything with lots of gravy talk about a mess, you either sit comfortably and slop the food everywhere or you sit too far forward so you don't slop the food but it's as uncomfortable as hell.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 16:24:24 |Display all floors
hehe.. I am lucky to not have these kind problems :) I prefer to eat with my friends and chat with them also. It's usefull to combine eating alone and chatting with your friends, I mean I can eat front of my laptop while chatting my friends on msn
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 21:19:55 |Display all floors
i hate to wake up alone, i hate to have brekkie alone, i hate to go to the gym alone, i hate to go shopping alone, i hate to cook alone, i hate to enjoy swee things alone....there are many things that i hate to do it alone..but i have no choice.

loneliness....loneliness.......are you lonesome tonight??....Yes.....very....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 22:30:09 |Display all floors
i hate to pay alone
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.