Author: honeybeesun

i hate to eat alone!:( [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-16 17:13:54 |Display all floors

Guess you're one of those so you called em' Va....lol

uh...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:49:13 |Display all floors
i guess you will say I HATE TO DIE ALONE!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:56:16 |Display all floors
she will probably say she hates to sleep alone..., if u keep asking her...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:57:29 |Display all floors
I HATE TO LIVE ALONE

WHATS MORE??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:58:23 |Display all floors
i hate to be alone....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 18:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-16 11:32
I hate going to the movies alone as well, again people look at you as if your wierd or something, and why is it that if your on your own people draw attention to the fact by not sitting near you, y ...

It happened to me too. just one day i went to the movie teather by myself, geeeeeez i tried to buy the ticket , that day i wanted to do everything myself, so i took that challenge, i tried to find american movie, even is tranlate already in chinesse i just wanted to see something differentd, anyway finally i gave up, too many people, some of them pushing me at the counter, i just left that place going directly to a night market, where i buy a lot dvd's, well, are copies , some of them really poor quality but it works
Also eating alone is sometimes sad and sometimes good, everytime i eat alone i turn the tv on and i enjoy eating and watching tv, it's the best way dont feel lonely.

:) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 18:37:37 |Display all floors
let's face it some people go through there whole life alone, in fact I venture to say that some people are destined to be alone, I hope it is not my fate. :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.