Author: gws698

In which provine has pretty ladies ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 16:37:31 |Display all floors
Why your guys interested in pretty ladies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 09:50:47 |Display all floors
Everyone tells me to stay away from girls from Shanghai because they are ruthless

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 11:13:26 |Display all floors

Good question, so where..?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 10:20:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatasshomer at 19-10-2006 09:50
Everyone tells me to stay away from girls from Shanghai because they are ruthless

Ehm not really.
Actually; always always keep in mind that there are thousands of expcetions!!!  hey, who told you to look in disco's and bars when all thse money-grabbers are seeking for rich guys?..

It is individually eventually. Other Chinese girls outside Shanghai can be even more rude and agressive.
Anyway, my gf is Shanghainese and she is GOOD girl with a soft heart.  you can find many good ladies in Shanghai also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 15:39:01 |Display all floors

It hard to find which province would have more pretty girls.

If you only want to find some pretty girls, just for good-looking, maybe it is no need to find out which province would have more pretty girls. Because pretty girls spread all over our country but not concentrate in any province.
By the way, I'm a little confused that why you just highlighted the good-looking, regradless of  thougthfulness, warm-hearted and other moral senses, don't you think that is important? I prefer both of them.
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 17:21:30 |Display all floors
i think suzhou's ladies are beautiful because my girlfriend is from jiangsu province

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 17:28:03 |Display all floors
hubei very nice ladies, not too close to the city and not too far away in the country :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.