Views: 18461|Replies: 47

How to get a girl's love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-13 20:00:48 |Display all floors
Is there any one can give me some advice on how to get a girl's love?I will very apppreciate him or her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 21:40:37 |Display all floors

two cents worth

Since I am an introverted person and poor at expressing my feelings, I know very well what it is like when you are lonesome and eager for some womanly comfort yet cluess about how to get it.

I have more failed attempts in seeking the favor of nice girls than successful ones, but because I believe the philosophy that "better to make a mistake rather than miss the opportunity"(ningyuan cuoguo, buyuan guocuo) and always get prepared for new attempts, there have also successful ones, lol.

As for the game of courtship, I have the following to say:
At first, do not take it too seriously, or it will hurt.
Secondly, have clear self-knowledge and the knowledge of the one you take fancy, and check whether the gap between she and you can be filled through your personal efforts. If the image of our White Horse Princess is as wonderful as the one in the fairtale, being handsome and manly and wealthy and humorous etc, while you do not quite gratify those requisites, then you'd better change your direction and take special notices of others nice girls passing beside you.
And thridly, while sincere and devoted to the one you love, do not tell her everything about yourself, especially those things that may disappoint her. Show the fair side about yourself to her and leave something to yourself so as to produce an mysterious effect that serve to incite her curiocity to you. When in love, one thing is especially important, that is, not to love your independance.
And fourth, try to learn some tricks. Love is by no means abstract and it is as noble as it seems to be. Love without sex is not love, or at least not complete love. When your relationship is established, not necessarily very firmly, you can proceed to win her over you physically. Only after you sleep together, you can see this is my girl, she is mine. Remember, girls like sweet words, they like lies, as long as they are sweet, more than truth.
And fifthly, even in love, do not confine your male interest in the only girl in your arms, and still take notice of charming girls passing by, in secret. When you can establish serious relaship with more than a girl, or quite a few girls at the same time, then you will be able to taste something amazing and thrilling that you can only encounter in the adventure novels otherwise.
And seventhly,.....
Much to learn...buddy!
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 22:12:44 |Display all floors
is it a suggestion or an article i wander?   maybe he will apppreciate u to give the tips but i  sure he has no mood in reading it...
english chatting group for the guys who love english very much.this is NO.24429130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 13:37:55 |Display all floors
true love is the most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 14:04:03 |Display all floors
maybe you must chat with her activily,i also not aood at this aspect

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 14:29:38 |Display all floors
i think it is  a really confusing problem .  i also have more unsuccessfull attempts than the success ! and what i want to add is that you should confirm whether she is the girl you really appreciate . someone who lack loving experience always chase the wrong girl who they will find they didn't not love with a long peiord of  time be together.
this is very bad ! and it wastes both he and her time !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 17:45:49 |Display all floors

so simple, LOVE HER

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.