Author: shelleybelly

the rich people can do everything they want? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-26 00:18:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-25 09:48

I don't think that the Chinese cop will arrest them...somehow,there is no law to get people who got drunk to the court in China as far as I know...he or she did not driving on the street...

If those drunks behaved like "street hooligans", that would be a different story.
Police can arrest any one for disturbing the peace if people don't behvave after a few warnings. That's how it works in Canada anyway.
Can the Chinese police arrest those "street hooligans" on that basis? I am sure common sense prevails in most nations despite of different legal systems.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-10-26 12:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 02:48:11 |Display all floors

Powerful people control this world.

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-13 02:46
A old foreign guy called XX,he is doing business with Chinese.
he is rich, he thinks he has money, he has everything in this world. The partner in China just take him as a God,he asked for prostit ...

Most of the rich are powerful. So you assumption might be true.
In US, rich people can't do lots of things.
Because they have higher chance to be exposed to lawsuites.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:58:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-26 00:18

If those drunks behaved like "street hooligans", that would be a different story.
Police can arrest any one for disturbing the peace if people don't behvave after a few warnings. Th ...

Thinking of Chinese police got lots of to catch,I don't think they can catch that I mentioned RICH people whom surrounded by a group of governor just moving their ass out of a delux hotel...Chinese government is
warmly welcoming the one would bring local economic development despite of any dirty flies being around.

I still believe in this saying:" money works"...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 11:17:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-21 09:04

for me???

sorry dear lady

from your avatar picture, you are not the type I like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 11:27:47 |Display all floors
That was brutally honest there Edison...what gives you the reason to even judge others ...no one has seen your visage yet so get off your high-horse.

On topic- of course the rich tends to get away with most things in this country (China) considering that at the moment equality is not above the law. For instance, if you look at the raid in the KTV, only the 'KTV girls' were busted and caught on camera. Considering that both parties should be held responsible but thats obviously not the case here.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 23:54:02 |Display all floors

rich man control the world

their job is to make them richer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.