Author: shelleybelly

the rich people can do everything they want? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 22:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinbu20 at 2006-10-20 11:54
don't admire the rich man,walk on your own way and do your best to work for your lives.the best life is chaseing simple life

Yes, I agree with you. First of all, why do we need to admire the "rich" anyway? Secondly, who are the rich folks? Relatively speaking, most people are "rich" when compared to those who are worse than they are. Richness is a relative thing.

You say hey I only make US $6 an hour compared to the auto workers in Detriot (probably US $30 an hour, I am just guessing here)....I am poor....they are richer than me....what if you compare yourself with people who are making US $3 an hour or US 50 cents an hour?....Are you not rich then? At least lots richer than those people...and you know what the "poor" people would say....Wow, look at those guys, I wish I can afford a watch like that! or I wish I can have a pair of shoes like that...what a nice life they have!

From the perspective of many villagers in China, most of the city people are rich...for the time being, it is wealth beyond their dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 23:34:38 |Display all floors
I hate this man.
But I wish I were him.
Am I a bad guy?  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 23:38:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandakof at 2006-10-20 23:34
I hate this man.
But I wish I were him.

I love this man.
But I wish I weren't him.
Am I a good guy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 09:02:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-20 22:14

Base on your description, one old foreign guy called XX appears to be able to do anything he wishes in China. However, he is only one individual and doesn't represent all foreign wealthy people ...

As far as my experienced,,,most of them(from US) acted in China like STREET HOOLIGAN...
after they get drunk,they will call the nice lady--you are my CHICKEN.

Most of them are meanness.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 09:03:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandakof at 2006-10-20 23:34
I hate this man.
But I wish I were him.

You are only one of them in the future,judge by yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 09:04:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elson_chen at 2006-10-20 21:07

I only work for my lovers.

for me???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 09:09:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-20 16:17
What can I do? In order to live in this tough society and don't be look down upon by others, I have to work hard.

Most of Chinese local people work for peanuts? am I right?

Lower salary,working longer and harder...but the life still hard for them...even worse,the undergraduate can not find a job....

We've seen the Chinese econimy is increasing up, where is the money goes? The rich is getting richer,the poor is getting poorer?

I cried.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.