Author: shelleybelly

the rich people can do everything they want? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 16:16:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-18 16:16
That is true, in order to get rich, work hard from this very day.

but the more you work, the poorer you are!
Best Regards
Chris (ZēngZhìMǐn)
Live simply,Be Happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 16:17:33 |Display all floors
What can I do? In order to live in this tough society and don't be look down upon by others, I have to work hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 16:21:08 |Display all floors
Maybe you are right, we have to work hard for the other people, for our bosses, hard work will bring them more money

and , sure , they will pay you salary...
Best Regards
Chris (ZēngZhìMǐn)
Live simply,Be Happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 21:07:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamchris at 2006-10-20 16:21
Maybe you are right, we have to work hard for the other people, for our bosses, hard work will bring them more money

and , sure , they will pay you salary...

I only work for my lovers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 22:14:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-13 14:46
A old foreign guy called XX,he is doing business with Chinese.
he is rich, he thinks he has money, he has everything in this world. The partner in China just take him as a God,he asked for prostit ...

Base on your description, one old foreign guy called XX appears to be able to do anything he wishes in China. However, he is only one individual and doesn't represent all foreign wealthy people. Are you suggesting that his behaviors is typical of the majority of wealthy foreign guys operating in China? Please elaborate.

Do all or most wealthy foreign people in China behave like him. I doubted that all or most wealthy people are as low as the guy you described. But I could be wrong.

A few wealthy people (in Canada) did not give me a good impression but most do good work within their own communities and beyond.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 22:20:53 |Display all floors
For the umpteenth time people...there are spoiled apples in every basket of apples. Let's not generalize due to our own personal testimonials or encounters with someone who's behavior was below societal standards. Do you not realize it screws the good guys like me over due to such myopic judgements?

Who are we to judge anyways...none of us are perfect (im pretty close =D) by far so get off your high horse please.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 22:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-18 16:13
The rich people in China as far as I know they can buy title ,name,certificate,illegal car,life,,,they can ask the
humbles call them"GRANDPA"..ANY MORE?

The rich people in US and Canada (as far as I know) can also buy titles, name, certificate, imported cars, life, jets, adventure, dreams, a trip to the space station, and having the humbles to call them dad, mom, GRANDPA, GRANDMA, MASTER, SIR, even my LORD.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.